Plantronics® HW111N Entera Wideband Monaural Headset
Professional Headset for Telephone Operator and Call Centre Agents
The Plantronics® Entera headset is an economical way to capitalize on Plantronics’ reputation for comfort and strong audio performance. Its streamlined design delivers the call clarity contact centers need through a combination of wideband audio and noise cancellation. An adjustable fit and a Quick Disconnect™ feature ensure comfort and convenience for contact center agents. For the more cost-conscious contact centers, the Entera delivers the right combination of value, performance, and Plantronics’ world-class customer service and support.
- Achieve clearer, more natural speech. Wideband audio and noise-canceling technology.
- Provide comfort and reliability. Ergonomic and lightweight design built with durable components.
- Protect your headset investment. Wideband technology preserves your headset investment for future upgrades to VoIP or UC technologies.
Entera™ Key Features
- Lightweight comfort. Adjustable over-the-head design and soft, replaceable ear cushions provide hours of comfortable wear.
- Noise reduction. Noise-canceling microphone reduces background noise for improved intelligibility.
- Choice of design. Available in two models: as a dual earpiece that blocks background noise, and as a single earpiece that allows for easy office conversations.
- Office mobility. Quick Disconnect™ feature lets agents move away from the phone without removing the headset or disconnecting a call.
- Wideband audio. Utilizes the greater bandwidth of wideband audio to achieve clearer, more natural speech.
Plantronics U10P Cable, Coil, QD to MOD, Polaris
Adapter cable with quick disconnect to modular cord. One side of this cable connects to the headset port on “headset ready” phones. The other end connects to the Polaris headset.