HIKVISION iVMS-4200 Client Software
iVMS-4200 Client Software is designed to configure and manage Hikvision devices. It provides multiple functionalities including person management, access control, video intercom and time attendance.
The Time Attendance module provides multiple functionalities to track and monitor time in and time out of employees. In addition, it provides full control of employees working hours such as late arrival, leave early, time taken on breaks and absenteeism.
- Supports setting general rules for time and attendance
- Supports setting different rules for various attendance scenarios, such as one-shift and man-hour shift
- Supports customizing overtime levels and setting corresponding work hour rate
- Supports flexible and quick settings of timetables, shifts, and shift schedule
- Supports setting multiple timetables in one shift
- Supports getting detailed attendance data from the managed device, including check-in and check-out, break-in and break-out, overtime-in and overtime-out, etc.
- Supports customizing contents displayed in reports and sending reports to specified email address according to schedule
- Supports multiple types of reports according to different needs
- Supports sending the original attendance data to a third-party database (Microsoft® SQL Server® 2008 and above, MySQL V5.0.45 and above) and customizing the data type, and thus the client can access third-party T&A and payment system
- Supports calculating the break time as attendance
- Supports flexible shift schedule on weekend
- Supports editing flexible timetable and counting the day with insufficient attendance time under the set flexible timetable as absence
* For high stability and good performance, the following system requirements must be met.
- Operating System: Microsoft® Windows 7 SP1 and above (32-bit or 64-bit) Microsoft® Windows 8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit) Microsoft® Windows 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i3 Processor and above
- Memory: 2 GB and above
- Resolution: 1280×768 and above